Ministerstvo vnitra České republiky  

Přejdi na


Rychlé linky: Mapa serveru Textová verze English Rozšířené vyhledávání


Hlavní menu



A consent of parents



A consent of parents is submitted if such a parent / statutory representative will not reside with the child in the Czech Republic.

A Consent is not necessary if parent / statutory representative:

  • Filed an application for a child,

  • Will reside with a child in the territory of Czech Republic,

  • Proves that he/she is unable to submit such a document due to reasons beyond his/her control,

  • In case of application for the long-term residence permit or permanence residence, if the child already resides in the territory of Czech Republic bases on long-term visa or permition to long-term residence.


The signature on the consent need not be notarised.


vytisknout  e-mailem