Státní služba  

Rychlé linky: Sitemap Text version Fulltext search


Main menu



Information for schools and students


Obligations of schools

In accordance with § 107 of the Act on Residence of Foreign National, a higher education establishment  or a higher vocational school is obliged to inform the Ministry of Interior in writing about a holder of a long-term visa for the purpose of studies not starting, cancelling or finishing his/her studies.

Schools and other institutions should send this information by data box or in writing to the following address:

Ministerstvo vnitra
odbor azylové a migrační politiky
Nad Štolou 3
poštovní schránka 21
170 34 Praha 7

ID for the Ministry of Interior data box is: 6bnaawp


If the school also provides the students with accommodation, the obligations of an accommodation provider, listed in the section for accommodation providers, also apply.

University is obliged to notify the start, interruption or termination of foreigner´s study who is holder of long-term residence permit issued by another EU member state for the purpose of study within the EU program or multilateral program involving mobility measures or within agreement between university institution in other member state and institution authorized to pursue a college authority in Czech Republic, and foreigner staying temporarily without a visa in Czech Republic. The form is available here.

The university is obliged to issue the proof of successful completion of studies for purpose of applying for long-term residence permit for the purpose of job search or start a business.


Department for Asylum and Migration Policy, October 12th, 2023

Print  by e-mail