Ministry of the interior of the Czech Republic  


Modern Administration

Quick links: Sitemap Text version Česky Fulltext search


Main menu



Ending and revoking a residence permit and leaving the CR

  1. Departure of a foreign national with a residence permit
  2. Options for ending and cancelling residency
  3. Departure Order


Three days before ending residency in the CR at latest, you are obliged to hand in the document issued pursuant to the Act on the Residence of Foreign Nationals (i.e. residence permit). You are obliged to hand in the document at an MOI office. This obligation does not relate to foreigners with a visa or a travel identity card for the purpose of departing from the CR.


This obligation can also be met by sending the document to the relevant MOI office according to the place (residence) you are registered at in the Czech Republic. If this is the case, it is necessary to send the document by registered mail or insured letter.

Print  E-mail