Information for accommodation providers
- Definitions of terms
- Accommodation provider’s obligations - Accommodation log and reporting duty
- Written confirmation of accommodation issued to a foreigner
- Electronic confirmation of accommodation issued to a foreigner
- Rental agreement/consent with accommodation with a fixed duration?
- Erasing data concerning the foreign national’s registered address
The fact that a rental agreement/consent with accommodation was issued for a fixed period that has already ended does not mean that the registration of the accommodated foreigner at that address is automatically erased!
Therefore, if you issue a rental agreement or a consent with accommodation for a fixed period, and you do not wish for the foreigner to be registered at that address after the period ends, you must file a request for the foreigner’s registration at that address to be deleted – see following charter.