Ministry of the interior of the Czech Republic  


Modern Administration

Quick links: Sitemap Text version Česky Fulltext search


Main menu



Application forms


Temporary residence permit of EU citizens and their family members

As of January 1st, 2022, the old form of application (pdf, 819 kB) can be used only to apply for new residence document replacing lost, stolen, damaged document or to apply for a change to be made in Registration certificate or in Residence Permit Card (Residence Card).

You can use uniform form (pdf, 1,5 MB) for citizens of the European Union and their family members when applying for:

  • a replacement of the residence document due to its loss, theft or damage,
  • a change to be made in the current residence document,
  • an extension of the permanent residence permit card,
  • a change to be made in the permanent residence permit card after you acquire the status of family member of an EU citizen or the EU citizenship,
  • an exchange of the residence document required by law.


Department for Asylum and Migration Policy, February 27th, 2023

Print  E-mail