Ministerstvo vnitra České republiky  

Přejdi na

Moderní úřad

Rychlé linky: Mapa serveru Textová verze English Rozšířené vyhledávání


Hlavní menu



Do you need assistance or advice? Are you in distress? Do you not know how to solve your situation?



If you need assistance, you can use the services of Centers for Support of Integration of Foreigners or non-governmental organizations in the Czech Republic (NGOs). These organizations provide legal and social counseling, education, assistance when dealing with state institutions or emergency interventions. Services are free of charge, as NGOs receive funding from the state, local administration, EU or other sources. You will find contacts to the NGOs in the following overview.


As per general inquiries related to Czech residence permits, traveling in the Schengen or other immigration issues, contact the Ministry of Interior hotline.


vytisknout  e-mailem